Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally its Friday!!!

I am so happy today is Friday.  Today I do not have class or a clinical.  Three of my darling chitlens are elsewhere so its just me and my 7 year old daughter.  She is still asleep which means I am enjoying the peace and quiet.  This week has so not been fun.  My husband had surgery on Tuesday.  It was minor but he was in a lot of pain because of it.  I started clinicals this week.  I hate the first day of clinicals.  Its like starting a new job over an over again.  So this week has been hectic.  But now it is Friday and I am determined to make it a ton of fun.



Once I get my grocery shopping complete and some housework accomplished I plan on spending the day in our pool with my children.  We will have a few of their friends and their moms come over to join us.  Then this evening I will make a fantastic dinner and after that go watch my son play baseball.

This weekend my husband and I will celebrate our 12 year anniversary.  We don't have big plans but do plan on spending time just the two of us.

I really don't have much to write.  I just wanted to share how thankful I am that I have a bit of downtime this weekend to enjoy my life.  I hope you do too.

Oh, and a little bit of a Jared Leto Update cause I am obsessed... He tweeted me back last night!!!!  Ok that's it.  Thanks for letting me be such a fan girl!

3 comments:

  1. Made it here as promised. Here's my blog url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I hope you stop by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Thank you for finding and following my blog. I am now a follower of yours too and look forward reading more of your blog. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jared Leto. Will have to find him on twitter.


    I saw you at For the Love of Blogs, and I'm your newest follower! Please come check me out, too.

    ReplyDelete