Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 Years of Wedded Bliss

June 12, 1999 with my family!


Twelve years ago I married my husband, Jason.  Although, we didn't realize it at the time, we were so young. I was only 21. We had a simple, but beautiful wedding and went to Disney World for our honeymoon.  Through out our 12 years we have had many ups and downs as all marriages do.  We have four beautiful children who bless our lives and drive us crazy every single day.  We have fought, laughed, cried and supported each other.  Jason was my rock when my mom passed away unexpectedly 10 years ago.  He is my best friend in every sense of the term.  He understands me like no one else.  He accepts me for what I am- a vampire, alien, loving freak who has a huge fan girl crush on Jared Leto.  He also puts up with my non-stop listening of 30 Seconds to Mars.

We love being silly together!


I really can't ask for someone better.  And it is really hard for me to put into words just exactly how I feel about this incredible man.  I will do my best to return all the love he has given me. I look forward to all that we will experience in the future.  He makes every day of my life special and filled to the brim with love.

12 years and this is what we have to show for it. Complete Happiness!
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad you chose to share these photos and thoughts with us at Rub Some Dirt On It! There's nothing like looking back to make us realize how lucky we are :) Sounds like you two are really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I just hopped over from the Rub Some Dirt On It "Happiness is..." blog hop. I saw your weight loss ticker and wanted to give you a word of encouragement on that as well. In the past few years I've lost 35lbs with Weight Watchers and it's such a great feeling to be able to accomplish such a thing, and to live lighter. Keep up the good work! Feel free to contact me if you need moral support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 years is wonderful! I got married at 21, too. We're coming up on 10 years together and 8 married. I love your beautiful post here, and congratulations on a great marriage.

    Happily following you from the Happiness Is hop! I would love it if you would stop by my blog and say hi, and maybe consider following me! :)

    Mandi
    http://boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com/2011/07/attack-of-pom-pom-monsters.html

    ReplyDelete