Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wild Weekend!

Whew!  What an exhausting weekend.  Friday night my hubby and I went to our friend's bar.  We always have fun there.  However, this night was extra special because the bar was donating 20% of the proceeds to the summer camp we used to work at, Camp Ondessonk.  So of course to make sure that a large sum was donated we drank way to much.  It was a fun night.  Great friends. Awesome music.  Friday was followed by Hang Over Saturday.  Need I say anything else about Saturday.  Well I did get a wild hair up my you know what and worked on our laundry pile.  It is slowing going down in size.

Sunday was Princess day.  A friend and I took our daughters out on the town for lunch and a movie.  My ten year old daughter did not have any interest in it at all.  She stayed at home.  The girls were so cute dressed up in their princess dresses.  We had a blast. 

Monday I took my oldest daughter and her Girl Scout troop out on the town.  We ate at a Japanese Hibachi grill.  It was fun to see their faces.  They tried sushi or rather California rolls.  It was a new experience for some of them.  Then we went and saw Gnomeo and Juliet.

I got to see Gnomeo and Juliet twice this weekend.  I think I am good for awhile.  It is a cute movie. 

It was an exhausting weekend.  I am glad that I don't have class today.  I can just chill at home while the kids are back at school.  I do have to go workout and I will continue the struggle with the laundry pile.  I will win, damnit!

I hope you all have a great week.  Its a short one for us which will be really nice.  Cuz, I am already for this upcoming weekend so I can recover from this last one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment