Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Blog Award

Woot Woot!  I have received my first blog award from Mommy Time Out 
Thank you so very much.  I am very excited.





There are some rules that go along with this. 

1. You have to Thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post - DONE

2. Tell Everyone 7 random facts about yourself

3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award.


Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a huge fan of anything paranormal.  Vampires, werewolves, time-traveling highlanders...
2. I met my husband at summer camp.
3. I hate needles but love to give shots.  I'm a giver, I know.
4. I have all of Britney Spear's albums on my mp3 player.
5. I love nature but have a black thumb. 
6.  I believe in having non-mommy days where I can let loose and get crazy.
7.  I blog because I truly love writing.  Even if its just sharing my day's events or the craziness that goes through my head.




Here are 15 bloggers that I have recently come across that I think you should also check out.
1. Just Hide the Dishes in the Dryer
2. BuddyMollys
3. Laundry Hurts My Feeling
4. Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
5. Tammilee Tips
6.The Suburban Housewife
7. Not So Perfect Mom
8. What's Eating Mom
9. Mommy Me
10.Free is Good
11. Frazzled Mama
12. Dirty Diaper Laundry
13. No Filter Mom
14. Not Just Another Mother Blogger
15. Reduce Footprints

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!
    new gfc follower from the blog hop
    www.theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    I am blog hopping today so I thought I would stop by your blog!!

    Please stop by and follow my blogs at:

    Jessicas Lil corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete