Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rainy Day Cancelations

I hate to admit it but I am kind of glad that our soccer games were canceled this morning.  We had severe weather roll through here this morning.  My girls each had a soccer game.  Don't get me wrong.  I love watching my kids play sports.  I'm their biggest fan and love to cheer them on.  But today is crazy.  My oldest daughter is having a sleepover birthday party.  The house is a mess. And I have cup cakes to bake.  Plus, its not as fun to deal with four whiny kids at an extremely wet soccer game.  So yes, I am ecstatic that this was canceled today.  They have many games in their future.   Now I just need to get started on the hundred other things I have to accomplish today.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. 

This is my favorite song about rain.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment