Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Exhausted and Stub Hub Sucks!!!

Today has been a marathon of a day.  It started off fine.  Jason, my hubby, let me sleep in while he got the kids ready for school and out the door.  I normally have a hard time sleeping through all the commotion in the morning so I just laid in bed until I heard the front slam shut.  I got out of bed and went downstairs.  Fixed a hot cup of green tea and a cinnamon bagel with butter (vegan) and turned on my computer.  I did a bit of last minute studying for my oxygenation test and played on Twitter and Facebook for a bit.  What I was waiting for was the chance to buy tickets to see Mumford and Sons in St. Louis.  They had a presale at 11:00 am this morning.  I was ready.  I tried about 20 times to get tickets but it sold out fast.  Found out about 15 minutes later that StubHub bought the majority of the tickets and had already jacked up the prices to double what they are worth.  Man was I pissed.  This did not make my day at all.  I had to leave in a bad mood and go take my test.

I took the test and felt okay about it.  When I left class early I had to rush home to get ready for the evening's events. My oldest daughter had her first track meet tonight.  My son had baseball practice and my younger daughter had soccer.  Spread thin to say the least.  For some reason everything was happening tonight.  Luckily my husband was able to take Gary to his baseball practice. My mother in law picked up my younger two children and took them to the soccer practice. I was able to cheer Carolyn on at her track meet.  After 2 1/2 hours of watching kids run in circles we were finished.  We ate at the local mexican restaurant and came home.  Finally it was time to get everyone ready for bed.  The kids took their showers and brushed their teeth.  Now they are in bed. 

I am also in bed.  Ready to collaspe.  I am still pissed at Stub Hub. No way can I afford those tickets.  Hopefully , I will get a chance tomorrow when they go on sale to the public.  Unless, Stub Hub rapes us again.  So not fair.  I want to throw myself down on the floor and kick and scream.  That is how mad I am about this.  Oh well.  I will try again.

 I am also playing on Twitter.  Tweet me.  I am so addicted.  Seriously tweet me.  I LOVE TWITTER!!!  I follow Jared Leto (see previous post if you are confused) and have his tweets sent to my phone.  Ha Ha... it gives me a tingly feeling when I see my cell phone has a Jared Leto tweet.  I know its an obsession.  Like I said I love twitter. 

I hope you all have a good night.  This post went on longer than I planned for it to.  Enjoy the Mumford and Sons video below.  You will understand why I hate Stub Hub now :(



No comments:

Post a Comment