Monday, August 2, 2010

More Followers Monday



What's More {Followers} Monday?!

More {Followers} Monday was created by three amazing (if I do say so myself) mamas as a way to find some really cool new reads and to gain new followers (and let's face it, we all love followers!).

Want in on this awesomeness? It's really easy to play along...

1) Follow your hosts Me {Mama B}, Little BGCG, and Baby Dickey via Google Friend Connect

2) Grab our button and create a post with the button telling everyone about More {Followers} Monday and a little bit about yourself {Think: About Me/Intro}















3) Link up your post and find some great new blogs!!





About Me

My name is Nancy Marie and I am the mom to 4 beautiful children.  I am married to my best friend, Jason.  I am a stay at home mom for the moment.  I enjoy camping, reading, and blogging.  I am in the process of going back to school with the goal of graduating with a degree in nursing. All of this is writing fodder for my blog.  I talk all about the dishes I don't want to clean, the diapers (now cloth that need to be changed) and the degree that will hopefully soon be in reach. 







3 comments:

  1. thanks for participating this week!! make sure you're following all the other blogs, mine is my new review site: http://babydickeysgiveaways.com - thanks! I'm following you now as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am a SAHM of 3 and going back to school for nursing! I look forward to comparing horror stories :) Following you from M{F}M

    ReplyDelete