Saturday, February 27, 2010

Maybe It's Not Mean't To Be

As of right now I am on the waiting list for the nursing program that I applied for. I am thirty two years old without a degree or a career. There are moments when I wonder what the hell am I doing trying to go back to school. Maybe I should just finish my CNA class and do that for the rest of my life. But I really don't want that. It is very frustrating feeling that no matter what you do you cannot get ahead. I know boohoo, get over it you are probably saying. Haven't you ever felt the need to prove yourself. Not to just prove it to others but to yourself. I want to show myself that I can be successful. I can be a great nurse.

I know my grade point average wasn't grea. I did not try my hardest when I first went to college in 1996. I really did not care then. Now I have a 4.0 gpa and it really doesn't matter.

Well I am not giving up even though it sounds like I am being as pitiful as possible. We all need our pity moments, right? I am praying that someone will decide that they don't want their spot in the program and I will get my chance. There are also other programs that will help me on my way. Hopefully, I will get into the program soon.

Maybe it's not meant to be... Bull! I will make it! I just have to keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment